Friday, October 2, 2015

Good Morning Quotes for Her and Him

If you are looking for a way to brighten the day of a loved one, then you will enjoy this collection of good morning love quotes for her and him.  These romantic quotes for him and her will help to share what is in your heart with your beloved and will help you both start your day off feeling terrific.

These quotes are re-printed here with permission from Good Morning Love Quotes.  For more, please visit their site.



  • Every morning is a joy because it is another chance to see your lovely smile, your penetrating eyes and your sweet lips. I cannot wait for this night to pass and to see you again in the morning
  • Look at the brightly burning sun and you will know the extent to which my feelings burn for you
  • When I begin my day, I wish to see your sunny face.  I want to hear your sun-kissed voice and see you brush your silky hair.  Good morning my love!
  • The best feeling in the world is to know that you are mine and I am yours. Every morning that is enough for me to have a good day.
  • Every morning my love for you keeps growing.   You are my dream come true.  Good morning dear.
  • You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.  I love you!


“I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special.”
– Jennifer Aniston

“Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing or walking on a bright morning and smelling the fresh air, is not worth all the suffering and effort which life implies.”
– Erich Fromm

“Beauty, sweet love, is like the morning dew, Whose short refresh upon tender green, Cheers for a time, but till the sun doth show And straight is gone, as it had never been.”
– Samuel Daniel




“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus a day so I never have to live without you.”
–A.A. Milne

“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am with you.”
– Roy Croft

Come live with me, and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal brooks, with silken lines and silver hooks.”
– John Donne

No comments:

Post a Comment