Thursday, October 1, 2015

Free Good Morning Messages

The purpose of this blog is to help share for free good morning messages of love, inspirational and humor.  The world would be a lot better is we all began our mornings in a good mood.

Here you will find good morning love messages, cute good morning messages, inspirational and funny good morning messages.

All of these come from Good Morning My Love, a site which kindly allowed me to freely share these here.  You can see their huge collection by visiting their site.



1)
Good morning my love
I missed you all night
And now that you’ve woken
Let’s hold each other tight
2)
As your eyes open all I wish for you to know
Is that from this moment forward our love will always grow.
3)
Good morning my love,
All night did I wait,
To tell you this moment,
You are my destiny, my fate.

  • The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.
  • Why is it that when my alarm goes off at 6 am and I close my eyes for 5 minutes, it’s suddenly 7:30.  And when it’s 1:30 pm at the office and I close my eyes for 5 minutes, it’s only 1:31?
  • I don’t like the morning, because it starts when I’m still asleep.



Good Morning My Dear

Good morning dear,
I just want to say,
I love you so much,
And have a great day!

A Friend Like You
Where would I be without a friend like you,
So kind and loyal, like you there are few,
Thank you for the joy to me you bring,
I just want to send you a great morning!

Morning Please Wait
The dawn is still dozing,
And so am I,
It is still much too early,
To sit up, but later I’ll try.
Morning please wait before you open your light,
It will take just a little more,
for me to finish enjoying the night.


Complainin’ Jack – by Shel Silverstein
This morning my old jack-in-the-box
Popped out—and wouldn’t get back-in-the-box.
He cried, “Hey, there’s a tack-in-the-box,
And it’s cutting me through and through.”
“There also is a crack-in-the-box,
And I never find a smack-in-the-box,
And sometimes I hear a quack-in-the-box,
‘Cause a duck lives in here, too.”
Complain, complain is all he did—
I finally had to close the lid.
Good Morning Messages_Orange Flower PoemHow to Rhyme?
Good morning to mommy, good morning to dad,
This morning I must tell you I am so sad,
Because the teacher gave us a poem to write,
And though I try with all my might,
I still struggle and have a terrible time,
Cuz I simply don’t know how to rhyme.
Gratitude
Thank you for everything,
I have no regret whatsoever,
I will live today so grateful,
And in gratitude to you forever.
Cast off Your Worries
Cast off all your worries and troubles of yesterday,
Promise yourself silently to make today a better day,
Now my friend, a brand new day lays before you,
Turn to it with exitement, it is a gift and is fully new,
May all your goals and wants for the day be set,
I wish you a spectacular day and a night without regret.
Good morning my friend. Have a terrific day!

Good Morning Dear Friend
Every morning reminds me,
Of a debt that I shall never repay,
It’s the debt of your friendship,
That ever grows day by day,
But as long as I’m around,
I will strive as I can,
To give back for your support,
To you who are my fan,
Now let me give a gift,
By dedicating a poem so simple a greet,
To you my dear friend,
Cuz our friendship is truly a treat.
Good morning to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment